EVS 0.00% 5.1¢ envirosuite limited

I'm not aware if any analysts who publicy cover it, though some...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    I'm not aware if any analysts who publicy cover it, though some brokers/wealth managers provide research papers to their clients which are not public.

The rate that they're taking on contracts is obviously quite high and if that is anything to go by, the growth will be exponential as these are only based on one stream of their tech suite. Once the airline industry picks up again we will see more integration with the airport monitoring side of things. It's very unfortunate timing with all this CV lockdown given the business they just acquired. Hard to expand the business and make a return when airports are largely shut down.

Within two years I would absolutely expect a $1 stock on the basis of growth, integration of newly-acquired technology, expansion throughout Asia and Eurpe and based in part on the current rate of new contract, plus a large recovery in the more immediate term after the huge sell-off we have seen here.

The company hasn't turned much of a profit since inception (I think only two years had a cash profit) but they're expanding aggressively and one day the investment will stop and organic growth will become more of a focus. We all thought that was the stage the company was at prior to the recent acquisition which threw everyone's expectations out the window. It's a good deal, just badly timed given the CV situation.

$1 within two years is probably realistic if not an under-estimate.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $32.61K 639.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102232 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 654633 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.10am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 94561
Last updated 10.56am 08/05/2024 ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.