EVS 0.00% 5.1¢ envirosuite limited

Very few businesses are in a position to benefit from the...

1. 586 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 33
    Very few businesses are in a position to benefit from the awareness CV-19 has brought into global communities. The outlook segment isn't as important to me (how may times have they totally fallen short of their own guidance), but the new contract tells the real story of the material impact on EVS which is absolutely encouraging.

They got the raise away just in time. At the expense of those placement takers, no doubt, but for the registry it saved unprecedented dilution as I am sure the board would have progressed with the same raise at these levels if necessary to proceed with the acquisition. They are now cashed up and winning contracts in a very cautious and bearish environment where large companies are forced to close doors. To even tread water right now is a marvel, so any business that is growing is something to behold.

Personally I averaged down last week and if we stay at these levels or any lower will do so again to bring my avg to a more opportunistic level. They aren't going insolvent any time soon and have new contracts coming online, plus the recurring revenue which IMO makes this a solid stock to accumulate while the market is heavily oversold.

Also, the AUD is dropping against CNY so any earnings in CNY will increase in value to EVS if this trend continues. One month ago, 1 AUD was buying 4.65 CNY, and now is buying just 4.1 CNY. That makes Chinese earnings better for EVS holders on conversion to AUD.

All IMO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EVS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $64.67M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ $37.73K 739.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 102232 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.1¢ 554057 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.56am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
5.1¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
5.1¢ 5.1¢ 5.1¢ 94561
Last updated 10.56am 08/05/2024 ?
EVS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.