WMC 0.00% 20.5¢ wiluna mining corporation limited.

First buy was over 2 years ago at 20 cents Then bought a stack...

1. 5,651 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    First buy was over 2 years ago at 20 cents Then bought a stack 9/10/2014 for 12 cents. So total outlay is just over $100K with avg in low 20's. The more I looked into it I felt ...well buying a whole plant, camp and airstrip for $2m has to pay off. Then gold started to get a kick along and AUD falling.
    Yes I am surprised how well it has gone(and delighted). I took a risk as I had lost a fair bit in a property settlement and am over 60 so thought ...bugger it.
    Mind you it was well researched and was partly funded by selling some of my SBM holding sub 60 cents...look where they are!
    That reinforced my belief however...DONT SELL NEXT 3 YEARS.
    This management can well do a NST or SBM for BLK.
    They have said numerous times they are there to create shareholder wealth...which should of course be a given...but as we know so often is not.
    Good luck to new BLK'ers....first dividend 18 months!!
    BTW....check out SBM's quarterly...grade, production and AISC to die for. If I sold BLK tomorrow I know what I would be buying. They could well be $10. in 18 months...they were as low as 7 cents less than 2 years back. I have followed a few of the old posters in that thread and seen them make a not so small fortune. It can happen in the gold sector.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.