BUX 0.00% 10.0¢ buxton resources limited

Good to have your views on board - yep, it is so easy to fast...

1. 10,096 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2526
    Good to have your views on board - yep, it is so easy to fast read some major points and give a long term hold a tick. (or a kick)
    But, with respect for your opinions, I differ for several reasons.

1. The new manganese project is a potential for low cost in-situ mining - it is flat and below the water table allowing control of the injected manganese solvent. My understanding is that the adjacent Artillery Peak Mine and deposit does not have those attributes.

2. You suggest that BUX will have difficulty raising, or should avoid it - but my view is that CRs and expenditure are the way explorers go about their business. Raise - drill to proof of concept - JVs - develop in house -- this is BUX's business model.
    IMO holders should treat a CR as an opportunity, not a burden.

3. Graphite Bull has passed the vital test of anode suitability - now that is done the resource is being drilled out. They have stated (last Q, I think) several potential partners have shown interest - maybe JV or cash for offtake or royality !!

4. Our IGO JV partner has announced that they will soon disclose their investment plans going forward. Almost certainly IMO this has been delayed due to low Li prices and the main Greenbushes partner forcing a production cut back. That is reversed now, I understand, and IGO's cash cow will be working flat strap. (IGO beneficial interest 25% - three other partners also ~25% -- but one has control)
    It is my guess BUX would not have entered into the Mn agreement if they had not had a nod and a wink from IGO.

So there you have my thoughts - some are known fact, others are my own supposition upon which I base my investment plans. They are not advice for readers.

GL, look forward to more.
    Last edited by JandJ: 15/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.5¢ 10.0¢ $14.01K 139.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 18442 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 118751 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.03pm 30/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
10.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10
Last updated 12.03pm 30/05/2024 ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.