BUX 0.00% 10.0¢ buxton resources limited

Manganese is another battery cathode component, NCM stand for...

1. 479 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 135
    Manganese is another battery cathode component, NCM stand for nickel, cobalt and manganese. Battery makers are increasingly using greater concentrations of manganese as it's currently a lot cheaper than nickel and cobalt without compromising much on energy density (i.e. weight to energy). Sounds like an interesting project, but would be interesting to understand what exploration has happened their previously, as it seems an obvious target given the proximity to a known major project. Maybe its been held by a party without the funds.

Building a good portfolio of energy transition and battery material projects. Would be good to get a bigger picture update on what the plans for the company are, especially given where the cash position is at. Assume we are waiting on what IGO plans are with copper wolf. I know IGO suggested there review of exploration division would be completed soon, maybe will be revealed in that, along with plans for Dogleg. Copper price keeps rallying, which can't be doing any harm if it's as prospective as has been presented.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BUX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.46M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 7727 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 109251 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 28/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BUX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.