POL 4.00% 24.0¢ polymetals resources ltd

Hey mate, thanks for the question. I was based out that way for...

1. 539 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 98
    Hey mate, thanks for the question. I was based out that way for most of the last 20 years; don't know anything about Matt Gill that I can recall - he certainly wasn't in the area - but did hear plenty of other stuff re:Sprouley and BOK.
    Don't know about the Newgold issue exactly, but did hear it confirmed that court action was ongoing for years, although I think it got resolved in the late 2010's. Boppy *could* have been a goer for BOK and again for MKR but in both cases they had too high a target for tonnes hauled/recoveries and took on too much debt to restart the operations. BOK went pear shaped when BOK did an infill drill program at Boppy in Nov 2015 and found the resource was downgraded in ounces and headgrade- their financier realized they were unlikely to get back the $30-35M they had leant to BOK / Dave Sproule and pulled the plug. Although in hindsight with the extra exploratory drilling that MKR has since done, the Boppy deposit had more ounces at depth, so it could have worked out, but even MKR are struggling with it (haulage, low recoveries and debt are killing them). It didn't help that MKR employed a few wash-ups from other operations, but that's another story....

I know Dave Sproule was blamed a lot for what happened at Boppy/Wonawinta by a lot of people associated with the operation when it went down in 2015, so I was surprised to see his name come up re: endevour mine (just up the road in the same area!) but from everything I have seen so far I can't fault what they are doing. Sounds reasonable in the circumstances and probably a bit more measured than back in the day. Matt Gill's CV reads well on Linkedin etc...All IMHO of course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.010(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $46.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
25.0¢ 25.0¢ 24.0¢ $19.2K 77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 15000 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
25.0¢ 1296 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.