VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I agree Jayse. Matt Birney has a nice way of explaining things...

1. 5,766 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3654
    I agree Jayse. Matt Birney has a nice way of explaining things in a simple, easy to understand way.

I spend a considerable amount of time looking for the next ten bagger and VRC still has that X factor going for it which has kept me from selling my stock. Granted, it has taken much longer then I had ever expected . I did not think it would be this drawn out when I first became a shareholder, but when I look around at current opportunities VRC could still be the bargain of a life time. There is risk of course, because until we get the money there is no certainty the plant will get built, hence the reason we currently have sellers at 1.3c. If that was a given one would have to be prepared to pay much more for their stock.
    But I am prepared to continue this Journey with Trevor at the helm because quite simply it could be a life changer if things go our way. I am not too sure there are too many other stocks out there at this point in time that could increase ten fold in reasonably quick time. I am still very excited about the need for graphite in the coming years. Matt Birney's article has highlighted the many areas it can be used for, which is very important, because you don't want to be investing in a product which is primarily a one trick pony . It gives me much comfort knowing that graphite has so many strings to it's bow. Luckily for us VRC has a very good graphite product that only makes it a much more valuable asset. Multiple uses is a critical factor in an ever changing world.

So it basically all comes down to whether you believe they will raise sufficient funds to get this project off the ground and thus become a major player in the graphite business. If you do, then buying now at these prices could be one of the greatest opportunities that you may encounter for quite some time.
    Because the reality is, once they announce that they have raised these funds, we WILL NEVER again see these very cheap prices.

It's a classic reward versus risk scenario .

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.