VRC 0.00% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

I should not respond to you, as my respect for your posts are...

1. 639 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1276
    I should not respond to you, as my respect for your posts are non existent, but I am not ramping anything just illustrating the facts of the project. The article explains it all. The market is waiting for the funding to be assured. Obviously there are those out there who would rather pay more for their stock when there is no risk attached once funding is formally announced. I am happy to go in and buy stock and I have done so to quite a reasonable extent at these levels as I feel a 10 x bagger is achievable on the back of funding and stage 1. Once funding is announced I would have to pay a serious some of money for the amount of stock I am wanting to hold. I am supremely confident in management, albeit it has taken longer than I would have liked however we have now got listing approval and roadshows are underway. The terms are attractive for both parties and I am feeling extremely comfortable at this point. You will be the first person I seek out though once some funding starts to come through. I don't think you will be on here anymore at that point somehow. Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $12.60K 2.577M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 40058571 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5121616 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.00pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.