VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Mauritian Funding Process Commences, page-17

1. 1,669 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 237

Well Jayse, you have to admit that Pel has been totally right over the last 2 years, up until now! It is not healthy to have a forum that worships a stock, especially such a poorly performing, high risk, spec stock like VRC! There needs to be conservative comments and voices of reason, to curtail the drum beating and the ramping of VRC!

Those buying VRC at the moment are still taking a big risk. Obviously, by the sp, market sentiment is still negative and big investors, and those who have more prudent investing strategies, appear to be avoiding VRC at the moment. If more substantial, positive news is announced, and the larger investors jump in on a rising sp that is backed by facts, then much of that risk may be reduced.

Each to their own strategy, but Barchart and other charts which I have looked at, don't rate VRC as a "Buy." My phone calls and research show little interest in VRC at present, and the sp reflects that. However, that could change with some good news. I plan to buy some more shares, if things become clearer for VRC and the money starts rolling in. This will hopefully cancel out my paper losses! A Disallowed? VRC is a hell of a long way from that at present! Posters were banging on about VRC being a Disallowed or a 20 bagger 2 years ago!

Bar Chart Graph attached: Indicator is 32% Sell!

https://hotcopper.com.au/data/attachments/1953/1953414-f310c6a9bc1bcb72f2cad7bcd4cf5d10.jpg

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.