VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Yes interesting indeed. Some points I noted after a quick read:-...

1. 2,319 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 347
    Yes interesting indeed. Some points I noted after a quick read:

- VRC had tipped in $8+ mil into VGT and recently the loan was converted into shares. Don't remember voting on that.

- Signing of more offtakes once DEM finance secured... we were told that one.

- Anticipated equity raisings starting with $6.2mil in FY2020. Interestingly this is based on the assumption of $15mil DEM and $30mil DSE. We know there is an option to increase DEM to $30mil. If that is successful it would useful to know if they anticipate reducing DSE notes (DSE rate is 14.5% vs DEM 9.5%), or perhaps using this debt instead of equity funding.

- Strategic/cornerstone investors will be approached for equity investment as well as retail

- EBITDA positive from production commencement onwards.

- Stage 2 DFS to pretty much start immediately ($3mil of raising set aside for it). Seem very keen to get it up and running

- Anticipate supplying 16% of global graphite demand by 2023 when supply is forecast to be in deficit

- Their forecast financials appear wrong (in a good way). Interest is 6 monthly in arrears which would mean maximum of 1 interest payment in FY2020, whereas that have fully year interest payment. i.e. decrease FY2020 cash outflows by 2.9mil/ increase net cash flow by $2.9mil. Could mean reduction in any equity raisings needed.

Also as the Tanzanian government get a 16% free carried interest it doesn't really matter the shares on issue. If $30mil + $30mil was raised perhaps VGT could do a share buyback. Essentially VRC get the $8mil+ it tipped in back and there would be no need/ less need for CR's going forward. Only impediment would be if notes funding specifically can't be used for this, however I note some $650k is set aside for working capital.

Thoughts/ opinions welcome...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.