VRC 25.0% 0.5¢ volt resources limited

Ann: Mauritian Funding Process Commences, page-22

1. 5,770 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3657
    bruce,

""Yet anyone who has raised doubts and concerns about the company has been jumped on by VRC supporters, who appear to "worship" the stock and can't see reality! ""

I think you have missed the point . The majority of shareholders are quite open to those who post their thoughts, whether they be positive or negative. There has been one who has posted hundreds of time on the same subject however . That becomes a little bit tiresome to most.
    The fact that he was telling everyone to sell and yet was showing he was a holder made the situation even more irritating.
    So it's fair to say that there have been a few posters including myself who became frustrated with the same theme. To suggest that ANYONE who posted negative thoughts was jumped on, is a bit of a stretch to be honest.
    Lets call a spade a spade and see it for what it is bruce.

The reason the stock has performed poorly is well documented. Anyone who has followed the story would understand the reasons why this has been the case. It has not been because management have been sitting on their hands doing nothing. To say they have been given the run around is an understatement . But they have continued to keep their mind and efforts on the job at hand . I give them credit for that.
    They have been able to achieve what no other resources company has been able to do, and that is undertake a Note Issuance on the SEM.
    I guess it's fair to say there would have been some who would have thought this would never happen. Trevor has shown great persistence in his endeavours to get a successful outcome for loyal shareholders . I for one have appreciated his efforts in getting us to where we currently find ourselves. As shareholders we rely heavily on those who represent the company . If they are not up to the task at hand it we ultimately become the losers..

It's very easy to be critical and continue to ridicule on an hourly basis, which is what a certain party has been doing for the past 2 years.
    I think you will find the majority of us who have posted and just happen to be shareholders just got a bit sick of it.

Cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VRC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $20.79M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.5¢ 0.4¢ $5.49K 1.181M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
49 30298271 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 5169200 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
VRC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.