FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Maverick Continues Acreage Acquisition, page-13

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Hi all, long time no comments. Indeed does not take much to push the price around. Must say don't agree with the 2 to 5 year time horizon on this. The Directors know they would not survive in their roles for that period. I feel once they can disclose the lease arrangements we will see the business relisted in the US. Or some other capital strategy. They are not interested in the Australian market. Importantly the reason to be listed in Australia has disappeared given the movement in the USD/AUD and unfavorable market. To move also they would need full calendar years financials in US format which they would now have with the passing of year end.My view 3 months. I noted the the Executive profiles on the webpage have been expanded and I noted the emphasis on Howards involvement with IPO's......

RB forget private equity they have said a few times they are not interested in that path. Board seat usually driving a short term agenda. AKA Dick Smith.

PC as mentioned by Spylord in his parting note thought you sold your last 200K shares at 10cents some time ago? Now your back? Large holding and bought more. Perhaps I misread.

Fire at will cheers -

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.