FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Ann: Maverick Continues Acreage Acquisition, page-14

1. 4,040 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6767
    Hi carpenter, long time no hear

I have a different view to you on the direction of MAD, not to say either one of us is right or wrong. I believe they'll make a major acquisition within the next 3, almost certainly 6 months. Yes I mention a 2-5 year time horizon to fully realise the value of that acquisition, however the company will morph very quickly with the acquisition into a large O&G producer, so the Directors will survive & in fact will be very busy running a billion dollar company.

I agree I don't think they're interested in the Australian market and at some point in the future could very well fully list in the US. As you know it's very expensive to list over there & more importantly Directors fees & salaries are far less in the US than here. So I can't see that happening for a long time yet. More likely would be a takeover or private equity buy out. Remember Yeager has a lot of shares, and would look after his own holdings - hence ours. The announced leasing program, I believe is very small compared with the planned acquisitions so would not lead to any relisting.

As for private equity, where have they said they are not interested? I didn't attend the AGM, but if you search past posts, a few posts summarising the proceedings, with Yeager saying they had 10-12 private investors willing to throw in $50m to $150m each. I believe Yeager said he didn't want too high a level of private investment in MAD itself, as he didn't want to lose control.

Re the share price, funny how when the POO drops, MAD sp drops. Yet the ideal scenario for MAD's business plan would be for the POO to stay really low for at least the 1st half of 2016, then start to recover AFTER they have made some acquisitions. If ISIS or some other ME group attacked the major Saudi oil fields, which are just across the causeway from Bahrain which has Sunni rule over a majority of Shiites, and the POO shot up to $140 the MAD sp would no doubt go up, I'd sell because they would have missed their opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.