FDM 0.00% 1.1¢ freedom oil and gas ltd

Thord, best wishes. It's worth your while to at least talk to a...

1. 2,257 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 409
    Thord, best wishes. It's worth your while to at least talk to a lawyer (it may cost you a grand or two) just to see whether it's a matter worth pursuing. If you do, go prepared m- ASX announcements, Yeagers comments re doubling production and share price, etc. It's interesting that Yeager came on board saying how undervalued MAD was given its large oil reserves and in the same breath he was also talking about acquisitions. I would have thought back then that if you genuinely believed 100M of 1P reserves (that's lots of oil), the focus should have been solely on extracting the oil - that's many decades of oil production & significant long term cash inflows. Why then raise acquisitions? Did he have doubts about the oil reserves when he took on the job? I wonder what Lee Clarke (non executive director) must be thinking given he purchased 2.3M shares back in Nov last year for almost 50c/share. I sincerely wish you the best in whatever call you make. I'm holding a modest parcel and will continue to hold, though my expectations about MAD are at best modest. The new reserves report will be of great interest.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FDM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.