LEG 9.09% 1.2¢ legend mining limited

Ann: Mawson RC Drilling Commences and Aircore Assays Received, page-42

1. 7,855 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3351
    Thanks, Trioisi, whilst plausible, I think it was born out of denial. Its important to consider that the cash injection may be directly related to the possibility that the source of sulphides discovered so far is proving elusive. I don't discount the possibility that the source of the massive sulphide intercepts so far discovered may be proving difficult to find, especially after having watched the Rock Talk interview.

Yeah, from Mark Wilson's comments, it does appear that focus has swung to the east. The massive sulphide intercepts in the Eastern footprint didn't lead them to anything conclusive so they are now concentrating in the SW in the Western footprint. So, the posters who made that call appear spot on. Guess that's the nature of the exploration game. Providing that the latest intercepts lead to a source and, better still, connect right through to the eastern footprint, there's still hope that Mawson will be deemed a potentially viable deposit. Volume will have to speak, though, of course.

I just hope that the initial excitement hasn't proven premature... prompting the CR. That scenario puts things in a different light which I think Metaldome and a couple of others are indicating. It would be interesting to know how much EM surveying and drilling occurred at Nova before it was deemed an economically viable deposit. Could give us a realistic idea of the timeframe to expect at least.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LEG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $34.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.3¢ 1.1¢ $29.00K 2.392M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 1075921 1.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 226004 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LEG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.