MXR 3.45% 3.0¢ maximus resources limited

Ann: Maximus discovers High Grade Lithium deposit in WA-MXR.AX, page-10

1. 2,413 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Hooly Dooly, great announcement IMHO. Yes and not far from Mt. Marion undergoing mine construction with typically same type of minerals, and also Lithium Australia, am yet to look at % but with micas, there is L-max held by PLP/Lepidico to treat these minerals. Transcript from MXR announcement is
    1. The Spargoville Lithium Project lies on the northern portion of the Southern Yilgarn Tantalum-Tin- Lithium Province, in the vicinity of two major Lithium Projects; Mt Marion (Neometals), and Lepidolite Hill (Lithium Australia) (see Figure 1). Neometals recently reported the Mt Marion total Indicated and Inferred Mineral Resources at 23.24Mt @ 1.39% Li20 (NMT ASX release 29/01/2016) and is currently undergoing mine construction, with commissioning due mid-year. The Mt Marion project is situated approximately 20km north of the Company’s Lefroy and Landor Lithium prospects.
    Unquote

Do hold a few including the non ASX listed options, which at $0.006c strike price may eventually/soon be able to convert. Consider that as the total amount of shares on issue is very large there will be a consolidation somewhere in the future, and as usual

Time will Tell. Always does

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MXR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.0¢
Change
0.001(3.45%)
Mkt cap ! $12.83M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.0¢ 3.0¢ 3.0¢ $21.27K 709.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 127387 3.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.1¢ 250000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.28pm 21/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MXR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.