AVA 0.00% 9.4¢ ava risk group limited

I am unhappy with the levels of remuneration in this company....

1. 1,912 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 214
    I am unhappy with the levels of remuneration in this company. Plenty of other companies around this market cap that are doing great things showing far more restraint.

272,000 for guy a guy who can't forecast and shirks best practice reporting
    215,000 for a CEO who owns nothing in the company that generated next zero growth of a hardware division for years and does back room deals & fails to market MSP company properly at takeover time.

310,000 for Chief Operations Officer (ex FFT CEO) I wonder what happens to his MSP Chairman's and directors salary? No mention

Add to that

$520,000 for Mark Horten

$600,000 for Fergus plus the crazy crazy share of profits on AVA..... this figure btw is the total of his MSP Salary and his FFT directorship salary (no increase, but also no losing one directorship pay packet which you would expect from a merger)......

Though i must say I prefer to pay through the nose for results than to pay half as much and getting nothing but CEO misguided by his fiduciary duties of shareholders.

Next AGM I'm voting down the Remuneration Report...maybe Tyle an I can have a bicky together.

FFT doesn't make a habit of hitting guidance ...........and the opportunity to actually prove to the market their guidance and credibility only comes around 4 times a year. If they are serious about turning this ship around and starting to improve their shareholder appeal, announce some head rolls with next to no PR spin.

Roll Cleaves and Davies and there are cost savings up to $1.5 Million.....elevate James Alston https://www.linkedin.com/in/james-alston/ to takeover Group CFO......he has the capability and cut the duplication of salaries and job titles.

Now that Chris is at the helm ..............watching his plan unfold .............I hope that the odds of this happening have shortened.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $27.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.5¢ 9.5¢ 9.4¢ $13.47K 143.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 44256 9.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 1717 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.13pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.