AMI 2.86% 18.0¢ aurelia metals limited

Ann: May 18 Sydney RIU Conference Presentation, page-35

1. 2,402 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 503
    Fair question. I just don't like inaccuracy. Especially when it might lead to others making ill-informed decisions. It is hard for me to read GB22's inaccuracies and not try to correct them.
    If you only have positive views presented, especially when they are arguably incorrect, then you are in danger of Group Think and Confirmation Bias.
    Actually, you should be asking yourself why some here are pedaling so hard to pump the price.
    I say Sentiment - None, because it's not my business to tell you what course of action to take.
    I say Not Held because that is my position.
    Do I mind if I miss the bus? No, not at all. I'm very happy with my gold portfolio of quality producers with no or relatively little debt. I hardly ever need to comment on them on HC or even look at them from week to week. Some, like SAR, EVN and NST I've held for years. They just keep steadily ticking up.
    Will AMI join this group? Honestly, yes they might but before then they have a risky period to pass through of mine integration and getting over the debt hump. Some juniors make it off the runway into blue skies, see above. Some crash and burn, like UML and many others. Some stall and fall but may recover, like DRM and BLK.
    I also have a very small portfolio of spec stocks that I trade, just like GB22 trades AMI. Actually AMI does not have enough volatility at the moment to be a spec and is still too risky for a long term hold. So it sits between the two. Just in my opinion.
    Oh, and I never ever trade on the short side, as I believe selling something you do not own is unethical.
    Last edited by Idle Wanderer: 09/05/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
18.0¢
Change
0.005(2.86%)
Mkt cap ! $304.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
18.0¢ 18.0¢ 17.5¢ $275.0K 1.530M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 656462 17.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
18.0¢ 134486 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.