IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

I think it is relevant to note that IOT wasn't on HC upramping...

1. 1,563 Posts.
    I think it is relevant to note that IOT wasn't on HC upramping (for a start, that is not allowed) but that is exactly what the Tick Tick Boomers were doing.
    The change in direction by a company is a world apart from an investor being an avid upramper and then coming back to aggressively downramp. IMO.

I feel very sorry for those who bought at 12cents and above and sold at significant losses. I understand why those people would be sour on the company.
    Notwithstanding, all investors should understand they are personally responsible for buying the shares,taking the associated risks, and had ample opportunity to sell between 20th May and 1st July.
    As an investor wanting to preserve my profit, I should have, but chose not to.
    However, fortunately I did sell half of my holding when the share price fell to my average cost.
    I hear about people who put all their funds into one equity and that kind of emotional approach is fraught with danger. Speaking from personal experience, I will always have no less that 4 researched speculatives in my portfolio, and my portfolio value is no more than 50% speculative. Not a recommendation, just a comment.

GLTAH !!
    cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.