IOT 0.00% 0.1¢ iot group limited

Ann: May 2017 Operational Update, page-91

1. 4 Posts.
    Here are my brief thoughts on the quarterly report and operational update.

* They have provided more clarity on the number of purchase orders is a positive step in terms of transparency of the revenue potentials

* Announcement that the ROAM-e is to compete with other outdoor drones. Was this not the case originally? From recollection the video footage from China was that it was already being tested outdoors. To me this is a little confusing.

* My experience with investing in small tech companies is that they are able to sneak small costs into innocuous line items in the accounts as so called "others". There may be other services that are being paid for that are not clearly disclosed. For example, the $438,000 others line in the Dec quarterly is material for a company with $19,000 in revenue. Small companies can also indulge in "jobs for the boys" where corporate governence is lacking. Are we as shareholders paying for business consultants, lawyers and marketers that are flying under the radar?

* By reducing staff numbers and reducing the costs is a positive move. It remains to be seen whether the plan is to simply sack the cheap productive innovators and keep the expensive senior executives on the payroll.

-Hamish

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IOT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.