TNY 0.00% 8.5¢ tinybeans group ltd

Ann: May 2019 Investor Briefing Call - Video & Edited Transcript, page-2

1. 7,517 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 845
    There is a GOLD MINE of information in here.

"We are definitely constantly talking to new people about the story to invest. In terms of a placement, the company is not currently raising capital, as the company has enough cash to fund its operations and is very focused on getting to cashflow break even. Having said that, the board is evaluating all sorts of growth options. There's a variety of options that may present at the next three, six, twelve months and there will be options to potentially accelerate things with a placement. It's not something we're actively doing at the moment. I really feel through the activity we're doing, through broadening the story, especially with U.S. investors, we’ve really had amazing interest here that I think will start to really come up in the next three to six months. That's really the strategy today. Then, potentially there might be something we do based on capital in the future, but the board will evaluate that as we see it."

"We've been talking to the regulatory authorities to be over the counter traded so U.S. residents will be able to participate in and buy the stock in the U.S. We're actually in the thick of the process at the moment and are hoping that over the next one to three months we'll get all the approvals and clearances to be able to be traded over the counter. It would be a secondary listing as they call it. Obviously, the primary listing is ASX, but U.S. residents will be able to trade, and U.S. investors will be able to buy and sell the stock in the U.S. without having to have an Australian brokerage account. This is something we're excited by because even with most of our audiences in the U.S. and most of our revenue in the U.S., it definitely gives the appeal to U.S. investors."

Surprised nobody has reacted to the other stuff in there!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TNY (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $12.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3000 7.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 16667 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TNY (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.