SZL 0.00% $24.35 sezzle inc.

This is a highly impressive set of figures coming out for April,...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 1,010 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 586
    This is a highly impressive set of figures coming out for April, especially considering the immense disruption they all must be experiencing over there in the States. Few highlights for me:

- April UMS figure - even if this rate was to stay flat for the rest of the quarter it would put them on track for approx. US $180m in UMS for Q2, so something like 50% increase QoQ.

- Active users - again even if the rate stays flat you're looking at around 350K for the quarter, getting them to approx. 1.5m by 30 June.

- Loss indicators and number of disputes - the fact that in this environment these are steady while the company grows strongly is very impressive.

I should note that with the continual addition of new merchants I don't expect the UMS and active user growth rates to flatten, though the April figures do probably have a solid boost in there. We may see something like the Q4/Q1 effect happen in May and June whereby growth is less compared to April, but maybe not. Regardless, very solid progress.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SZL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.