RZI 1.16% 43.5¢ raiz invest limited

It’s only people who don’t know why they are investing in RZI...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    It’s only people who don’t know why they are investing in RZI that end up panic selling RZI every time there is a significant drop. RZI as a company are doing all the right things. It’s about the long term play with RZI. Already established in Australia, give them a few years, if they can gain a decent foothold in the Asian markets, the Asian revenue stream will end up dwarfing Australian revenue. Many people are missing the big valuation opportunity here. Normally fintechs get unreasonably valued and priced out years before they even deliver anything reasonable. RZI is literally one of the few fintechs that’s still in the 100 million dollar valuation. It’s criminally undervalued and I am loving it because I am acquiring a good number of shares in the meantime. Perfect example of why RZI is undervalued- Acorns is listing on nasdaq on a 2.2 billion US dollar valuation, that’s a 3 billion aud valuation,now Acorns has 4 million users vs 430K RZI active users. So divide that up, RZI revenue stream 9 times less than Acorns, that would put a fair valuation at 300 million Market cap atleast, so RZI currently undervalued by 300% . Now when you consider that RZI has only just put a foothold in Asia, given a few years of customer acquisition, 1 million active users easily possible considering the huge population volume in Asia, so in a few years time RZI could be valued at a 1 billion dollar MC. That’s my opinion only, any input is always valuable.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.