RZI 1.16% 43.5¢ raiz invest limited

Stocks don't move in simple up and down motions, if that was the...

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 435
    Stocks don't move in simple up and down motions, if that was the case, then everybody would be making money. Stocks move in cycles, that could range from a couple of months cycle, while other stocks can even move in yearly cycles. So looking at a daily stock price is a pretty meaningless indicator of what to expect. In my opinion, the thing to identify is the distribution and accumulation phases of stocks, and of course its relation to the overall trend of the stock on a monthly and a yearly chart. We had a huge accumulation phase at the beginning of the year, where instos got in and drove the price all the way to $2. Then the distribution phase began at the end of Feb, as instos took profit and distributed to retail in a consistent manner, getting a pretty good exit price. These past 5 days, we have had consecutive higher volume trading of 200K+ over each of the last 5 days, which has not happened since end of February. This could signify the end of the distribution cycle and the beginning of a new accumulation phase, hopefully driving the stock price back to $2 in the next couple of months. Ofcourse if there is any bad or negative fundamental news, we could instead head back to $1, so as long as the news updates remains positive, signifying growth in customer numbers and revenue, $2 is possible post July quarterly update. Also looking at the historical performance of RZI, the second half of the year has resulted in significant bull runs in both FY19 and FY20 from the month of July, due to management delivering a strong quarterly update in July for both years. So a strong quarterly July update this year could also result in a bull run past $2. This is all just my opinion so please DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RZI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.