MYX 4.57% $4.59 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Mayne Pharma completes sale of Metrics Contract Services, page-28

1. 277 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 280
    Well, the exit of our CEO has certainly pushed some percentage into the SP. Not sure if it’s the lure of a dividend or the fresh new Board that has rekindled the SP.
    Remember we were at high 30’s just 6 weeks ago, and thought that we had turned the corner.
    It was posted days ago that it is common for the SP to turn south quickly and relentlessly, and I am agreeing with that, because it has happened time and again , that we start moving in the right direction, only to see it reverse to lower than ever levels.
    I have lost all faith in MYX and hold simply because of the massive loss it would cause to sell out.
    I don’t agree with a dividend, but that’s just my opinion, I’m entitled to it, as all others are entitled to theirs.
    As for should the dividend be only paid to long term holders, that does not happen, if they decide to do it there will be a date, from which they announce it, pretty sure it won’t be back dated, presale of Metrics.
    Id like to see it reinvested in the company, now that the poor decision making board has been eliminated, perhaps our new people will be more diligent, and not gamble our share value away like the last lot.
    we all have a vested interest in this working out, and anybody that invested in this company is entitled to the same rewards, irrespective of when they entered. Their timing is what makes them winners and us losers atm.
    Hopefully down the track, mind you this has been a FN long track, we are all rewarded and will look back and say well, it didnt happen over night, but it did happen, this Nextillis was a game changer, wish I’d bought more when it was down so far!
    Ill keep dreaming of breaking even one day, till then keep the faith.
    Cheers
    DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.220(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.79 $4.79 $4.57 $211.0K 45.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 684 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.