MYX 0.63% $4.75 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Mayne Pharma market update, page-33

1. 7,020 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 436
    There are too many things happening at MYX. Even management cant fully time them and tell how much and when they will bring that revenue and profits.
    That is the current situation as there are nearly 40 products on the way apart from NUVARING.I think for around 20 applications already pening with the authorities in USA and rest are in v v advanced stage.
    Co has written this some where as far as i rememeber.
    So it is not without reason that the CEO is talking about a strong FINACIAL YR 2020 June.. aFTER THAT IT WILL AND SHOULD GET EVEN STRONGER.
    hARD TO BE PATIENT HERE WHEN STOCK TOUCHED 144 AND NOW SELLING AT 57.
    When it hit 144 it was sold off on a very heavy volume.
    Instos always know the real inside stroy . Retail has no access.
    Price was already reflecting that and retail was thinking oh it is USA litigation.
    No. it was and is write downs and generics.
    MYX is shifting gears and that can be a paiful process after a big mucked up purchase.However lots of opportunities CEO has identified due the stress going on in the generics and many big players exiting many products which will be taken up by MYX.
    So opportunities are not shrinking in the mid and long term even for generics for MYX. CEO has said that they continue to see generics as big contributor.
    So i n m yviews jsut a question of time and being patient. I wont be surprised that we already may be selling north of 1 dollar after GM this year.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.75
Change
-0.030(0.63%)
Mkt cap ! $396.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.72 $4.76 $4.56 $640.8K 137.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 1607 $4.73

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.75 862 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.