MYX 3.79% $4.65 mayne pharma group limited

My thoughts about this are that they made an error in publishing...

1. 215 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 127
    My thoughts about this are that they made an error in publishing incomplete figures for Nextstellis (probably due to new WH leadership) and are now correcting the confusion. I don't expect management to be perfect in either their communications or execution but I do expect them to be honest and transparent and I think they've done that here in publishing a correction. I was also happy with IR and their responses to my requests.

Great to see them reiterate their guidance for revenue and EBITDA, I think the seller is still selling and not being absorbed by the market that well. I don't necessarily think that the company has begun a buyback, the announcement just said that the 10% buyback date is over and potentially the next 5% is coming if the board sees it fit and in accordance with ASX requirements. I also think that the Mithra situation is still ongoing. Let's wait and see.

I would have reinstated my buy recommendation and removed my black mark on management but I noticed something about cashflow commentary that bothered me:

New commentary
    • returning the Company to positive cash flow generation 2HFY24 (with respect tocontinuing operations)
    Previous commentary in Feb
    ● On track for positiveoperating cash in2HFY24 and full year

It appears that positive cashflow will only occur for 2HFY24 and not the full year.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.65
Change
0.170(3.79%)
Mkt cap ! $395.5M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.50 $4.68 $4.47 $1.532M 331.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 206 $4.63

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.65 262 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
$4.61
  Change
0.170 ( 2.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
$4.47 $4.68 $4.47 64875
Last updated 15.59pm 14/06/2024 ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.