MYX 4.57% $4.59 mayne pharma group limited

Ann: Mayne Pharma presentation at JP Morgan Healthcare Conference, page-6

1. 233 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    I listened to the J P Morgan presentation earlier today and here's my summary:

• No new financial information although some hints along the way were given
    • 18 months ago the business was near bankruptcy and after significant restructuring in 2023 the company is now in good shape
    • Dermatology is continuing to improve on the back of the direct to consumer strategy and new product launches.
    • Doryx, Oracea and Rhofade have all picked up significant market share in the last 3 months. Rhofade, purchased in September 2023 for $US8M has returned $US5.4M in revenue in the first 2 months. (Wow!!). Right now 60% of the dermatology contribution is coming from Oracea and Rhofade.
    • New launch last week of AG Soolantra (treatment of pimples and acne) in partnership with Galderma. (This product had $US115M sales in the US in 2021). G Accutane has also been launched along with branded Wynzora, first branded partnership to use this DTC strategy. 10 products to be launched between October and June 2024.
    • Womens Health is also improving, Nexstellis is now run rate positive and the THMD products all have significant insurance coverage. Major pharma companies are pulling away from Womens Health and smaller 'one product companies' are under financial stress creating opportunities for Mayne Pharma.
    • During question time the CEO stated that MYX will exceed A$400M in revenue this FY and reiterated that the company will see profitability and positive cashflow this FY.
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MYX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.59
Change
-0.220(4.57%)
Mkt cap ! $390.4M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.79 $4.79 $4.57 $211.0K 45.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 684 $4.58

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.61 106 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MYX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.