NHE 0.00% 6.9¢ noble helium limited

I know NOTHING about drilling and capturing helium. BUT I do...

1. 229 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 36
    I know NOTHING about drilling and capturing helium. BUT I do know English, and although it's been said, the announcement was carefully and cleverly worded. However, if words mean anything, then:

"These results provide a clear indication of high levels of gas saturation and availabilityof helium at Mbelele,.. These reservoirs are again of excellent quality... Collectively, these results point to a potentially very significant helium resourceresident and produciblefrom within the Mbelele structure’s reservoirs."

...means they believe they are sitting on a very significant resource of helium which can be taken to production, and which they are planning to take to production. IF it does NOT mean that, then they aren't being careful and clever in their wording, they're being deliberately deceptive, to the point of trying to deceive the market and shareholders.

I'm not sure that their professional reputation and legal status under obligations to shareholders and ASX would be worth as flagrant a deception as some are suggesting. I may be wrong, but I hope and believe not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $5.155K 74.49K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6881 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 165964 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.11am 27/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.8¢
  Change
0.000 ( 1.45 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.8¢ 142481
Last updated 10.39am 27/05/2024 ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.