NHE 0.00% 6.0¢ noble helium limited

So much confusion , myself included. As others have mentioned,...

1. 6,201 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1222
    So much confusion , myself included. As others have mentioned, the presentation was cut short by around 5 minutes due no fault of the company due previous speakers running overtime. The host for the presentation said there were 14 questions and more incoming so given Stuart was cut short then no time to answer even one question. Frankly the host should have an alarm bell that that tells speakers you have 1 minute left of your alloted time and if they overrun the presenter is immediately cut-off , mid sentence if needs be. Thats how you manage such presentations so every one gets a fair shot.

Now the confusion. We have these strongly upbeat bullish comments from management, with forward plans to quickly move towards monetizing, but we have some HC posters with it seems some credible knowledge regarding Helium exploration basically saying we have a dud due the helium being derived from the exsolving of saturated water. Yet the announcement today ( based on the logging) mentions both exsolved helium being present as well as observing enriched helium in the drilling mud. They make a distinction here which suggests helium from two operating mechanisms and I have no doubt clarification on this would have been one of the questions in the presentation if time had permitted. The question is... do we just have exsolved helium or do we have exsolved helium plus helium attributable to another source / origin at depth? Also the indicative figure of 2 - 3% helium advised by the company means what exactly.

Mr Markets reaction this afternoon clearly demonstrates that confusion abounds. Management urgently need to provide some unambiguous clarification especially in light of the truncated presentation ( not the fault of the company as mentioned).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 5.7¢ $103.8K 1.752M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 41862 5.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 167727 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.20pm 30/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.