NHE 0.00% 6.0¢ noble helium limited

I'm still confident on management and the area delivering a...

1. 22 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I'm still confident on management and the area delivering a company making deposit, however after watching the latest YouTube update from the director his body language is trying to hide disappointment. I invest from a specific list and watching directors/management is one of them, up until now all of his interviews have shown him holding back enthusiasm/happiness but not this one, he looks like a child at Christmas pretending to be happy in front of his parents but really just wanting to cry alone.

I haven't checked the questions that investors wanted answered (and the rest is his words so watch the video) but it seems like he was hoping for multiple areas of thin sand and they only had 1, the university of Queensland has experimental Research that may provide an economical way to extract said helium but only time will tell.

I've been invested in enough small cap stocks over the past 10yrs to know that management will protect themselves and the company before shareholders and the wording of this morning although disappointing may have been a great way to protect his upside.

IF the current results do not turn into a discovery and subsequently company making resource we will see a massive drop followed by a Cap Raise followed by a second drilling of other areas. (Again this one item on my list to invest in) how to get out is to continue to invest, reduce your average and potentially find an exit.

I am a full degen so will be holding until well into next year to ride this journey out, hoping today was a misunderstanding and proves up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.48M
Open High Low Value Volume
6.0¢ 6.0¢ 6.0¢ $18 300

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10000 5.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.0¢ 310062 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.02am 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.