NHE 3.57% 5.8¢ noble helium limited

You have to laugh! Body language, conspiracy theories, ramping...

1. 17 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 12
    You have to laugh! Body language, conspiracy theories, ramping accusations, legal threats.......and so on.

Let's be real....this is a speccy (it will be for some time) and if you hinge every buy and sell on the postulating of many (NHE execs and HC pundits included) you will drive yourself mad!

Technically (from a gas perspective) any helium source is difficult to define....every process (for extracting, purifying and liquefying) is different in some way so comparisons are difficult to make with any real value. O&G comparisons are off the mark because the fractions (of target gas and the value of it) are so much different. There may be technique overlap but don't underestimate the value of a large helium find in these comparisons.

The world needs more helium and lots of it. It is not renewable, difficult to recycle and finding it in large volume is rare. Someone will leave no stone unturned in finding a way to extract the helium if it is in this location in large volumes. I say "someone" because there is a chance NHE run out of cash and someone else takes over...but I'm happy with that risk right now!

Until NHE have a defined extraction and processing (purification and liquefaction) plan it will remain a speccy in my eyes. IMO they won't be able to define these processes for some time so hang on for the ride!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.8¢
Change
0.002(3.57%)
Mkt cap ! $27.53M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.5¢ 5.8¢ 5.4¢ $50.13K 904.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 51206 5.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 59999 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.