NHE 8.06% 6.7¢ noble helium limited

Ann: Mbelele-2 results point to prolific new helium province, page-41

1. 12 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    I can certainly do my best, but I am no geologist and do not have the expertise that others like Josh C and many on this board will have so would defer to them should there be debate. However, I have a science background and have read a fair amount of literature on this topic as news has come through with he1.

exsolved gas is simply gas coming out of a solution. In the case of the rukwa this will be helium coming out of brine present in the basin. What has likely occurred is noble have taken helium readings from the gas that is coming out of this brine as well as drilling mud (see todays RNS for this). Whilst this would be helium in the free air once it has come out of the samples I believe this does not mean that there is any free gas (needed for commerciality as far as I’ve ever seen) downhole in MB2. a good comparison for this would be your glass of coke (or whatever you Aussies drink). You could measure free air gas (co2 carbonation) bubbling out of your drink, but does this mean there is large pockets of free gas in your coke? certainly not!

furthermore, you might expect the concentration of co2 coming out of your coke to be a higher percentage than the average concentration in the whole glass as it is bubbling up to surface together.

To be clear, i am not saying that this is a disasterous result for nhe/the basin but it is my understanding that these results are not as they may appear to the average investor. whether 2-3% under these conditions is good, you can make your own mind about. i look forward to hearing what the board say about the results.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.7¢
Change
0.005(8.06%)
Mkt cap ! $29.43M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.9¢ 6.7¢ 5.9¢ $27.46K 452.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 11462 6.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
6.7¢ 18776 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.17pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.