NHE 0.00% 6.9¢ noble helium limited

Investors seem to keep forgetting important aspects of our...

1. 151 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 302
    Investors seem to keep forgetting important aspects of our management team.

I struggle to understand how some investors have concluded that basic geological and petrophysical principles have not been considered by the highly experienced Justyn Wood, Shaun Scott, and Greg Columbus before going massively out on a limb and all but calling Mbelele a discovery. This wasn't just a 'throw away' claim made in an investor presentation, this has been a repeated assertion made on numerous occasions via the ASX platform which is policed very strictly.

It appears to me they are just being prudent and compliant with ASX disclosure rules and saying only what they are permitted to say before having lab results officially confirm the discovery (most likely within the next 3 weeks).

In relation to the 'exsolved gas' in the saturated Neogene reservoir fluids, and the ability of NHE to viably extract Helium using technology borrowed from the Coal Seam Gas industry, I think revisiting the following paragraph about Shaun Scott would be beneficial.

NHE’s chairman Shaun Scott owns 1.82% of the company, he has been investing in placements and lending money to the company over the last few months. Shaun helped pioneer the Queensland coal seam gas industry from “novelty” status to a $20 billion per year export industry. He was the CEO of Arrow Energy Ltd and led the growth of that business from a $20M coal seam gas explorer until its $3.5BN acquisition by Shell and Petro-China. He is effectively the “Father of the coal seam gas industry" in Queensland. Shaun stumped up a cool $1M in the June NHE cap raise at 18c and a further $1.5M along with non-executive director Greg Columbus in an unsecured loan agreement.

Last edited by AX-E: 05/12/23

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.9¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $32.75M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ $11.78K 168.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 66881 6.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.0¢ 81000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 24/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
6.9¢
  Change
0.000 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
7.0¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 101052
Last updated 15.49pm 24/05/2024 ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.