NHE 2.82% 7.3¢ noble helium limited

I concur MesoDirectors, outside parties,eg universities WHOI and...

1. 784 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 59
    I concur Meso

Directors, outside parties,eg universities WHOI and key drill team have a combined experience of how many years?

7 years due diligence,
    Data from previously drilled oil and gas exploration by Amoco

2D and 3D over prospects,

drilling lake bed structures, (common you really thought there wouldn't be water, do you really think experienced geologists and drillers wouldn't)

Do you reckon they were surprised by exsolved helium and water filled reservoirs or even finding helium?

What we know they were surprised about is the size of the structures and the porosity.

As they stated, Everything else is as they expected and MORE.

Before drilling, my impression was they new 110% they would find Helium.
    From their combined experience, previous scientific evidence & knowledge, and newly obtained scientific evidence & knowledge.
    Imagine walking past a bank with pallets of gold strewn across the floor. (Argentina in the 1980's) You go home tell the missus, she checks it out , yep it's there, you go in the bank, yep its there, you scratch it, yep its gold. Honey we need a bigger ute.

and I'm confident those same heads and their teams, with all the combined years of experience, in all the required fields of expertise, will solve the helium extraction equation.(The bigger Ute) I reckon a few napkins have been scribbled on already for this, how many beers were downed? I can only speculate, but from my personal experience this is directly linked to climatic temperature.

Amoco, Linde, Albe Mare, Arrow, Tullow, Hardman, Africa Oil, University of Queensland, Durham, Oxford and Dar Es Salaam, World's Hole Oceanic Institute, Netherland Sproule.
    I may have missed some but these are just a few of the companies and institutions these guys have on their side, either directing, coaching, investing or employed.

I really wont be surprised if they declare this the largest Helium Field to date. At present I suppose, its only the largest unconventional Helium Discovery to date, or are there others?

Will I be Elated yes, Surprised no.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NHE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.3¢
Change
0.002(2.82%)
Mkt cap ! $34.65M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 6.8¢ $31.84K 455.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 10123 7.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.3¢ 36848 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 20/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
7.0¢
  Change
0.002 ( 1.41 %)
Open High Low Volume
6.9¢ 7.0¢ 6.9¢ 181650
Last updated 15.29pm 20/05/2024 ?
NHE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.