MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: MBN 31 March 2015 First Quarter Financial Report, page-44

1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    My original parcel b4 the doca days was 100k shares in mbn.

I did still hold a large parcel upto this announcement and decided can't take another lost.

From there, i stayed on the side line.

I guess, i am like any other who is holding that i believed the turn around story and that management is working hard in having the company in order. I also believe the price of Ni should be at 9.00.

I guess no one saw it coming in terms of the price of Ni, it was 15K a ton, about 12 month ago to the now 10000 a ton.

Everything else was to schedule but that 1 last element management cant control.when against us.

If pon is at even 6.00, we will not be having this conversation.

Also i have not seen any other junior company issue 1/4 financial, just another sign.

I still hold because the 150 will not teach me a lesson if i sold it. At lease now at each time i open the portfolio, i have this big red item looking back at me as lesson.

Also i lost a big chunk in pos.

To say my decision has not being influence by others would be a lie. while we all say we are responsible for our own decisions no one fore us to buy, at the end of the day i bought on because i my self started believe in the lies. not with mbn,by then i am too broken.

Happy to take on constructive advice such as few on pos who know the workings of the mine which there is no way in the world i would understand without them and i have learnt lots.

I hope for this will blow over and for pon continue to hold steady and for mbn to come back on line.
    Last edited by Jazz6868: 11/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.