MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

My original parcel b4 the doca days was 100k shares in mbn. I...

ANNOUNCEMENT SPONSORED BY PLUS500
CFD TRADING PLATFORM
CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
CFD TRADING PLATFORM CFD Service. Your Capital is at risk
  1. 2,476 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 56
    My original parcel b4 the doca days was 100k shares in mbn.

I did still hold a large parcel upto this announcement and decided can't take another lost.

From there, i stayed on the side line.

I guess, i am like any other who is holding that i believed the turn around story and that management is working hard in having the company in order. I also believe the price of Ni should be at 9.00.

I guess no one saw it coming in terms of the price of Ni, it was 15K a ton, about 12 month ago to the now 10000 a ton.

Everything else was to schedule but that 1 last element management cant control.when against us.

If pon is at even 6.00, we will not be having this conversation.

Also i have not seen any other junior company issue 1/4 financial, just another sign.

I still hold because the 150 will not teach me a lesson if i sold it. At lease now at each time i open the portfolio, i have this big red item looking back at me as lesson.

Also i lost a big chunk in pos.

To say my decision has not being influence by others would be a lie. while we all say we are responsible for our own decisions no one fore us to buy, at the end of the day i bought on because i my self started believe in the lies. not with mbn,by then i am too broken.

Happy to take on constructive advice such as few on pos who know the workings of the mine which there is no way in the world i would understand without them and i have learnt lots.

I hope for this will blow over and for pon continue to hold steady and for mbn to come back on line.
    Last edited by Jazz6868: 11/10/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.