MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: MBN Company Update 7 November 2013.pdf , page-14

1. 1,566 Posts.
    239958 Tonnes of Ni in LME stocks +1358 Tonnes on the day tells it all. Day after day, week after week of this rubbish, the story simply does not change. I was living in dreamland with this one, the increasing stockpiles tell another story and have been for months. I've seen it all before, desperate shareholders rationalising their bad decision in buying this sucker. Jamwolf had it right all along and you sub 2 cent buyers who thought you were getting a 'steal' may soon find out that the only 'stealing' going on here were your hard earned but easily lost funds. I was foolish to have allowed the situation to turn out like it did, but an even bigger fool may have bought my shares. At least I am out, took my beating, relieved to be out, saving money again and very happy knowing that I will never invest in dogs like this ever again. Miss out on big profits? Perhaps, but I really do not care anymore. I found with MBN, you can lose much faster than you win. GLTA of you. An absolute act worthy of Houdini if you holders get anything after this comes back on line, that is, if it does. IF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.