MBN 0.00% 8.3¢ mirabela nickel limited

Ann: MBN CTO Announcement 22 11 2013 , page-11

1. 746 Posts.
    Hope so too, Oz.

I think we are all forgetting that The Santa Rita Mine is a large and rich Nickel deposit and worth a lot of money. The entire infrastructure is operational, and if nothing gets worked out in terms of saving the business and moving forward, then there is always the option that operations at Santa Rita can be placed on care and maintenance, to minimize expenditure, whilst a buyer is sought for the project, or Nickel prices recover significantly, as forecast by most analysts.

We must not forget that, not too long ago (07/11/2011), Minmetals was watching Mirabela very closelly, as per text below:

"Minmetals Resources Ltd. (1208), backed by China’s biggest metals trader, is transforming companies from Mirabela Nickel Ltd. (MBN) to Alumina Ltd. into takeover targets as it eyes $7 billion of nickel, bauxite and alumina deals."

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2011-11-06/mirabela-takeover-seen-with-minmetals-chasing-nickel-real-m-a.html

So, the Nickel deposit is still there. The infrastructure is still in place, hence someone must still be watching the entire debacle very closely.

Let's not despair .... Things will work out soon ...

What happened to the "She will be right mate" attitude?

Hang in there folks!

IMO, DYOR

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MBN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.