AJQ 0.00% 10.0¢ armour energy limited

Ann: McArthur Oil & Gas Demerger Update, page-2

1. 983 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 389
    Does anyone have knowledge as to what will happen with this demerger? For clarification purposes, if I own say 100,000 shares in AJQ before this demerger, how will it benefit me? How many McArthur shares will I be eligible to receive and at what price will I need to pay? Or will I get some shares in McArthur for free because my interest in AJQ will be significantly reduced.

Nothing has been released to indicate answers to my concerns. All I know is that since this demerger appeared my share value in AJQ has been reduced by over 40%. Noticed that this demerger now appears to be being conducted in December quarter and not in September, as first indicated at time of initial announcement. We have had numerous CRs over the last 12 months and we have been caught up in deminishng gas flows as well as three producing wells being completely broken by poor fraccing methods overseen by our Management. Poor communication leaving shareholders in the dark! If someone could explain specifically what benefits a shareholder holding 100,000 share in AJQ will receive as a result of this McArthur demerger I for one would be very thankful.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJQ (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.