CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Copper-Gold Project Maiden JORC Mineral Resource, page-152

1. 1,520 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2340
    @bobby Morane. you know how the resource looks like a tooth xray?. the purple high grade bit being the nerve?. They should just stick a friggin drill right down directly through the purple bit and get some total kick ass drill numbers to throw around. I mentioned that to them and they think its just "short term thinking!" They want to drill where they glean the most info.

I'm like "no its promotional thinking" Look for info on the other holes but get one headline one out to shock the market. kick it up 5 cents!

you like 1200 Mts at 8% cu and 3.5% gt Au - which is what it looks like it could be - based off the results of holes MCB 030 and MCB 002 as they passed through the purple core.- as in the tooths nerve - (ouch! it hurst just thinking about it in dental terms!)

They just need to guide the drill hole well - that could become the best Cu/Au porphry drill hole ever drilled in the world based on the list CLA put out before- it would beat Zinjin minings Timok hole (Serbia) and Solgolds hole in cascabel in Equador.

that would get the markets attenion.- ann = "CELCIUS Hits th richest copper gold hle ever drilled at their new MCB site in Phillipoines" that would get it in the papers etc.

you need a bit of pansh when promoting. Most people dont look too deeply at the drill directions - just the results. -if even that.They look at the headlines in the SMH etc.

Imo Take the geo hats off boys and put your promoter hats on for once guys.!! your sirtting on a Mutha of a resource- let the aussies know.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $25.01K 2.297M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6298099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 5368518 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.