CLA 0.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Copper-Gold Project Maiden JORC Mineral Resource, page-155

1. 439 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Sorry for the late reply Harry. Can you point out the racist bit for me please? In light of the fact I have been traveling to the Philippines, all over the country, for work - but in later years for great holidays - since 1972. I have been very happily married to a Filipina since 1980. The fact that I have told the obvious truth that people in remote provinces are by Manila, and world standards, quite simple and trusting....is not racist at all. It is obvious for anyone who has spent a fair amount of time in the country. Truly, I know Negros like the back of my hand. My wife is from La Carlota, and I met her when she was an accountant in Bacolod. I admit I am very curious about the Sagay drills - know the area, and so far don't think much of the MCB project. But I could reverse those opinions - and may in time, but so far that is my present opinion of CLA's work to the present. I don't have CLA tattooed on my backside, it is an option, I am watching. And I am just going to sit and watch for a while. Good luck to holders, and wish CLA the best. The Lafayette nightmare gave me a lesson in Philippines mining that I won't forget. I hope CLA has studied the history as well.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $26.70M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $30.43K 2.790M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
16 6298099 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 569000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.