CLA 9.09% 1.2¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Copper-Gold Project Maiden JORC Mineral Resource, page-157

1. 998 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Yeah, HCH is one I've been keeping an eye on. It looks like being capped, targeted by traders for quick gains, or if you believe in market efficiency, being kept at arms length due to the location of the prospect. I mean, the current copper bull run is partly caused by supply issues from that region due to COVID impacts. Just makes it hard to justify investing in that region in order to chase the bull run... It becomes a bit of a paradox, no?

On a side note, not related to HCH, junior explorers picking up old projects often like to throw around the term "$XXXmillion already spent on the project". Like in the case of MCB, Freemont-McMoran have already spent USD$14mil on exploration all those years ago. I recently found out that the reason this is always pointed out is because, in the event that the project does become an operating mine and starts producing profits, that "$XXXmillion already spent on the project" can be applied as tax credits, ie. as part of the cost of setting up the mine. It does improve the initial cashflow of the eventual mine operator (let's dream for a moment that it will be CLA!), even though it might turn out to be just a small fraction of the total profit of the mine.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $29.13M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.2¢ 1.1¢ $15.37K 1.394M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
28 6375240 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 2095173 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.20pm 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.