CLA 5.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Copper-Gold Project Maiden JORC Mineral Resource, page-77

1. 1,962 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    NZC had one problem and that was cost of capital. I maintain the best way to reduce cost of capital is through exploration success that is clearly material to NPV, the market responds very well, takes your market cap up and makes it cheaper to finance the company (cheaper on a % of shares issued basis).

NZC had some great exploration prospects but on drilling the top 3 prospects they turned out to not be as good as surface data indicated. They really had no way to get market cap up, unless copper or cobalt price had a run and by 2018 both were being walloped.

Had a lot of people telling me "I told you so", in reality if the geology was there, they would have been saying "well done again".

I think making 50-60% when trying to make 1000% is actually a good result, if your downside is a profit then what are you complaining about.

In contrast to NZC, CLA is in a rising copper price environment, the exploration prospects are yet to be tested but similarly look very promising. In addition to this there are defined deposits adjacent that can be acquired. You can sort of see based on the publicly available data that it can be big copper and the market wants big copper, the geology is very juicy and has delivered multiple high grade deposits in close proximity.

So hold off on the price target, price targets are only useful when the drilling is done and the acquisitions completed and the final metal inventory is known.

So many unknowns to unveil but so far I can smell something sweet and slight note of cinnamon, so my coffee is ready.

Hopefully Duterte doesn't **** this up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.47K 140K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3850004 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 2564112 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.09am 12/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.1¢
  Change
0.001 ( 10.0 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ 785000
Last updated 10.09am 12/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.