CLA 6.67% 1.4¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Project Mining Permit granted by Philippine Government, page-364

1. 52 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    I know it’s a bit early for my I told you so return, but as I watch Lord of the Flies manifest itself in real time here I couldn’t resist. Wanted to point out a few things to the desperate shareholders here…

SVM took over Adventus and the El Domo project is going to soak up their cash on hand and cash flow to bring to production. Anybody here who thinks SVM is still at the table is completely deluding themself. And the next big project in their pipeline 4-5 years down stream will be to develop Silver Sands via their 28% stake in New Pacific which is arguably the greatest undeveloped primary silver deposit left on this planet. There is no money to acquire CLA so stop with the desperate simping.

Taking 15-19.9% position on a TO offer is standard practice. The fact that this is a matter for debate and consternation just betrays the lack of experience and sophistication in this space amongst the CLA shareholders.

SVM taking part in the CR was to lower their average cost and get free warrants (full warrants at that, a sign of total desperation as I pointed out in my last post here). Don’t delude yourself into thinking SVM is coming back.

As a SVM shareholder I want to see you guys do a deal so SVM doesn’t take a loss here. But you lot are seriously out of touch and need a serious reality check.

Anybody care to calculate how many days left until you lose your mining license and there is zero news from the company about advancing studies to a bankable feasibility study…..

bye again!
    Last edited by Goldguy90: 26/05/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.4¢
Change
-0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $33.99M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.4¢ 1.5¢ 1.4¢ $52.88K 3.751M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2423877 1.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.5¢ 5743736 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.