CLA 5.00% 1.1¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Project Mining Permit granted by Philippine Government, page-158

1. 1,270 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Thanks for your response. I didn’t realise I was gloating!.

Moreover I find it very interesting when an acknowledged SVM holder (and CLA non holder) comes along and tells us all the scenarios SVM hope might occur.

Unlike your admission, I do read all the asx announcements and watch all the video interviews that Hume gives.

Unfortunately for you, and SVM, the public record is that CLA say they have many financing options. As bratty said a while ago, you seem to assume that no one has been doing DD while the license application was being processed. @bratty might like to comment.

It’s interesting that you and other non holders said the ML would not be granted. Well it has been. Tick.

So now you are off on the next tangent, financing and 6 month timelines. All this was well known before the licensing process was started. It’s not new. But you would like to make it seem as if it’s this weeks news.

Add to the picture that now you are getting your alter egos to give you a LB for your “comments” Good luck with your strategy, if that’s what you call it.

I’m interested to know what the next road block will be after finance is sorted? I’m sure you’ll have one!

i am Uber comfortable with the current position and my exposure.

If an offer close to SVMs failed approach was made that would be lovely as I’d have a 6 figure profit . Higher, well that’s even better, of course.

Ultimately It’s risk v reward and I think CLA is a great opportunity.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(5.00%)
Mkt cap ! $25.49M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.1¢ 1.0¢ $5.672K 566.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 3644567 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 7709112 15
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.49pm 06/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 0.00 %)
Open High Low Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ 17369
Last updated 14.41pm 06/06/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.