CLA 11.1% 1.0¢ celsius resources limited.

Ann: MCB Project Mining Permit granted by Philippine Government, page-133

1. 1,268 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 199
    Giga, yes I’m having fun and enjoying myself. Thanks.

Your posts which are a timely reminder for me to go back and check the publicly available information on asx announcements, the company’s website and interviews on YouTube etc. so the refresh me to reevaluate why I’m invested here.

This helps me, and I get great enjoyment from it. I’ve tipped a couple of good friends into the stock. The re rate from the lows at 1.0 cent to now means some of my mates are sitting on 50% paper gains. I’ve averaged a bit higher, but still extremely happy.

As I’ve said before, the ML, while extremely significant, is just the first line in the sand. Hume and his team are driven to bring this project to production by 1st quarter 2026.

Yes, I know you don’t believe it, but it’s on record in the latest presentation.

And that’s just the BCG project. Of course this before additional exploration to expand the resource.

Then there is Sagay, highly promising imo.

Botilao and of course the cobalt potential in Opuwo, Namibia.

It’s all there in the company’s presentation listed on the asx.

There will be milestones along the way, to assist the market in its understanding of the real worth of the company and all its assets.

E.g.
    Funding
    More Binding contracts with federal and local governments and local communities regarding make good, community benefits etc. stuff you do when you’re in it for the long haul.
    Offtake agreements
    Production start ups, most likely with some hiccups, then profits to reduce debt and then cash flows to alllow a range of possibilities.
    Possibilities are endless- Dividends, share buy backs, but most likely longer term, in my opinion, acquisitionas of assets that have been badly managed and can be brought to life by a company which has expertise and cash flow for the next quarter of a century and maybe beyond.

I’m sure, there will be bumps along the way, but that’s life.

Wether I’m a rose coloured glasses, glass half full delusional person, or not, time will tell.

But yes I’m having fun, and thanks again for helping me sort out my thoughts on risk versus reward.

I guess it’s obvious, but im very bullish. If had had spare cash it’s a screaming buy at 1.4 to 1.6. Bags in it imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
0.001(11.1%)
Mkt cap ! $24.27M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ $8.57K 891.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 4398262 0.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.0¢ 2939811 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 31/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
1.0¢
  Change
0.001 ( 11.1 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.9¢ 1.0¢ 0.9¢ 325465
Last updated 15.03pm 31/05/2024 ?
CLA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.