MCL 0.00% 0.7¢ mighty craft limited

Does anyone know more about this WDS - I see its being lead by...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 10
    Does anyone know more about this WDS - I see its being lead by Chris Malcom who was mixed up in Nant and Australian Whisky Holdings formerly Lark. Now I know personally that he can make good whisky from the Nant days but that whole barrel purchase scheme was a shambles. This whisky scheme seems to be a way to involve Chris yet keep him at an arms length from Mighty Craft.

The real issue here is how good will the whisky be? Anyone can make average whisky - that doesn't make it valuable since there is no premium added unless it has provenance. MCL are quoting premium whisky as above $44 per bottle. But to be honest its hard to find anything other than the cheapest Scottish blends for that price. The brand and provenance will ultimately determine price of the whisky and therefore value to the warrant holder and ultimately MCL shareholders.

Now as a warrant holder I would want to know more about the whisky making process, the branding, the barrelling, the storage and so many more things. For example is the whisky scheme compelled to sell exclusively to Mighty Craft?

Does anyone else have more of this information?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MCL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.7¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $2.582M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1694999 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.8¢ 1285635 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.50am 08/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.6¢
  Change
0.000 ( 14.3 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ 36251
Last updated 10.31am 08/05/2024 ?
MCL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.