CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

I have read the announcement 5 times and each 11 pages were well...

1. 304 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    I have read the announcement 5 times and each 11 pages were well written, detailed and contained every bit of information to answer any doubts, down ramping or critiques I've read on this forum tonight since the announcement was released including how this pill differs from any other current MM pill on the market, not that anyone is yet to provide any proof of any of the calibre, formula and delivery of this MM pill. This is a very big project with the potential to be up in the ranks of Swisse, reputation wise, a house hold name IMO, if they get approval in place and relevant permits for export and import and patent/s approved. That is the only risk I see here however as the formula and delivery mode of the pill is one of its kind, as stated in the Ann, I don't see the patent approval being an issue of both the formula and the pill. Getting the import and export permits shouldn't also be an issue as of how much of a rush our politicians and Australia have urged MM companies to act on recent legislation changes and to fill the void in Australia's Health System lacking MM products. QBL said it perfectly, doctors are more comfortable to give patients a pharmaceutical MM pill over smoking pot and side effects that come with that. There is a need for this pill and QBL/Canntab are the first to take advantage of the demand with Australia's new legislation changes and urge to have MM medicines prescribed to patients. Good luck to all, this is huge, here's to QBL gaining all relevant approvals and permits, once achieved, they have the production facilities set up in Canada to produce these beauties and as stated in the Ann, looking to also have production done in Aus in 2018, from there on the packaging is already drafted and sales will be through the roof. Exciting times indeed, don't sell your shares undervalued for a quick buck, QBL will make us all very wealthy IMO, those smart enough to hold long term.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.