CGB 0.00% 2.1¢ cann global limited

The patent could just be for their particular pill make up or...

1. 32 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    The patent could just be for their particular pill make up or composition, which enables them to accurately give a levelled dosage release over the said 12 hours? Other companies will probably develop their own pill with the same or similar effect, but if patents are secured then at least have recourse if they ever catch them trying to manufacture by imitating Canntab's pills. My opinion of course, maybe someone else who has a background in this can chip in?

I'm particularly buoyed by these lines:

"Canadian approvals in place Canntab is expecting to produce the initial trial batches of GMP standard product in February and March 2018 which will permit the company and its Canadian partner to submit to Health Canada for marketing approval in order to ramp up its production of Sustained Release Products. Canada already has a proven track record in the export of Cannabis and Canntab already has the ability currently to export its product from Canada to countries with corresponding import legislation such as Australia. "

This will hopefully mean we won't have to wait too long to have our import permits for those GMP standard trial batches from Canntab, and the export permits when the law passes in February to send our chemovars over to Canntab to assess. These are the next milestones for Vitacann, I believe.

Looking forward to tomorrow's open.

DYOR and GLTAH

Cheers, 1

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CGB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.